Tuesday 31 January 2012

Where are you from?

Every so often, I have a look at the stats on my pages. Amazingly between my two blogs pondering pancakes and pondering poetry people from all around the world have visited my sites. This includes the UK (of course!) Russia, China, Germany, France, Australia, the United States, even Latvia!!

I would love to hear from you, get feedback on any of my posts or generally about the site. I'm also a bit curious about who is looking/ reading.

If you'd like to tell me a bit about who you are or where you are from that would be good. :-) The stats give very general info- it doesn't even differentiate between England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales (just lumps it together as the UK), so whether you are on the same island (England) as me or whether you are on a different continent even I would love to hear from you. Even if you are just 'passing' through as the surf the web!

As a final thought, Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake Day) falls on 21st February this leap year! Xx

Please don't give any specifically personal details! No surnames, addresses, phone numbers etc. I do not take any responsibility for others who may not be as trustworthy.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to comment on this or any other posts.
    I'd love to hear from you...
    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete